Messy hair bun is one of the most popular hair styles of all time. Most women from teenager to adult are choosing this style in everywhere they go. There are many kinds of hair bun, but this time, it will be the messy bun show time.
Yes, sometimes everyone wants to looked messy but still in style. And this style totally helps them because though it appears messy, women with this bun still look stunning, chick, and stylish. No doubt it becomes popular from generation to generation. The following is simple guides to make a messy hair bun.
- Serum. For this type of bun, you need a serum such as Herbal Essences No More Frizz. But don’t use it too much and do this at the ends.
- Brush. Take a brush and comb it back at the top. This is to make the top of your hair is teased backwards. Still with the brush, tease the sides of your hair. While with your hands, smooth your crown and spritz heavily with any hairspray. You need to continuously brushing your hair and smoothing it over with your hands.
- After that, gather your hair with both hands. Make it as a high ponytail, and smoothing out the bumps carefully while moving your hair up your crown. You can do this by flipping your hair upside down and gathering all your hair in one spot. For this case, using a paddle brush is really helpful.
- Secure the bun that you have made. You can do this by tying your elastic around the center of the circle or wrap your elastic twice around your hair then pull your ponytail half-way through the elastic.
- Now you need to emphasize your hair style by doing several steps like running your fingers through the front of your hair to loosen it from the elastic and add texture. Or you can slide in a thin black headband two inches back from your hair line, and slide in a second thin black headband three inches behind the first one.
- Hairspray. For the final touch, mist your entire head with hairspray. It will make your messy bun stays longer.
Simple and easy. You will get a totally chick and stylish look for any occasions and time. Plus, it is a great joy and fun when doing this experiment.